Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Sukhmani Kaur

You must read this, Sukhmani Kaur (click that), and there are many more articles to talk about. All telling you one thing, Sikhi is sweet, but you need to make effort to learn Sikhi.

I was wondering that, how come these people get so much of dedication, are they crazy or wat, and these must be extra ordinary people, having company of great people, how else can one learn so much about someone's faith/history/culture, that too in middle age. And they learn/love it (Gur-Sikhi) .. and love it so much, that they adopt it, live a true life as told be the Guru Ji, and then they start teaching others as well.

Who influences them .... how come these ppl keep names like Guruka Singh, Sukhmani Kaur, Satnam kaur and so on ...

Where as I know many of my own ppl, who keep names like Jassi Sidhu, Sandy bajwa and the list never stops.

I feel very happy/proud to see these Sikhs and their love/dedication for Sikhi, you will love the way they talk about Sikhi, I love it without doubt.

I haven't yet made friends with any of the non Indian sikhs so far, but Since I am in US now, hope to make some good friends, and learn from them.

And, I believe answer to all my questions is their unbiased love for Sikhi and Guru's blessings on them.
May Waheguru bless all of us .... to think/act wise ...

Bhul chuk maaf .... Guru Kirpa kare ...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa ... Waheguru Ji kI Fateh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/sikh-youth/19581-amrit-kaur.html

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!