Saturday, July 07, 2007

Dream 07/07/07

Well today is 07/07/07, I don’t believe in numbers, but does not that date look nice, keeping the fact that I am born on the 7th of Dec. I've my affinity towards the number 7.

Well it’s about my dream on the morning of 7th July 07. I woke up at around 7 and then deliberately went to bed, I love my bed. Soon I was in the dreamland.

At my age (20+), one starts to think/dream of getting married, it’s not only you but your parents, friends, relatives and everyone who knows you, they want to talk to you about your marriage. Marriage is such a hot discussion topic, some typical questions I have been asked around the world, “Are you married?” “Do you have children?” “Where is your wife”? I replied with the same answer “I’m single and available”. Forget that, back to dream, the girl I had chatted/talked with on a couple of occasions, is coming to see me as a potential marriage candidate (victim) in this beautiful place called Cyprus, along with her parents.

Can’t recall the whole dream, but yes, it was a Sunday and we went to the Gurudwara Sahib (Sikh temple) for the Sunday prayers. Holy cow…. a Gurudwara in Cyprus!!! I haven’t seen more than 10 Turbaned Sikhs in the last 1 year, forget about the Gurudwara. But, this Gurudwara was amazing, Kirtan being done in full flow, large sangat, a rush in all the corners, people having langar as they were out for some Picnic (tables and chairs), the waiters were the Gurudwara sevadars, serving them with delicious stuff. Think of pizzas in the Gurudwara sahib. Everything was so luxurious at the Gurudwara.

It was now I realized that girl’s father was quite modern, wearing ear rings. He used more of ‘ya ya’ and ‘yo man’ when talking. There were some of my relatives (not my parents) to assist me. We had couple of short talks, and then the girl announced “You don’t meet even 1 of those 10 requirements”. I was dumbstruck at this. I am not that bad, what went wrong? Well after some more drama, we were back.

Back at home, its chat time. The girl left me a message, “Delete (Shift + Delete) all my pics from your computer, and forget me”. I thought it must be a dream, as it all looked very unreal, girl in Cyprus, the Modern dad, the luxury Gurudwara etc.

Soon, I was awake, thanks to the sunlight coming through the window, straight at my face. Oh yes, it was a dream, the storyline was not impressive, but indeed interesting.

What a dream, the dream girl was nice but why did she reject a nice guy (guessing), her dad looked cool, and I would love to see such a luxury Gurudwara sahib :).


Its Saturday, I want to sleep again, but for my desire to be healthy again, I’ll go to the office gym and also enjoy a couple of ping-pong games.

"The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary." ~Ashleigh Brilliant
"A dream which is not interpreted is like a letter which is not read." ~The Talmud

3 comments:

Sidhu said...

:))))))))))))))

Thank God, it was a dream. Otherwise It would have been "all dreams shattered" ;)

Sidhu

Gaurav Sehgal said...

kaka .. photo tan bhej dream girl di

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.